Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today was a .. tiring day..
I thought today the taekwondo is from 2~5, but thankful kevin reminded me yesterday night..
The training.. was tiring..
I almost black out..
And they are going to add the training sessions to 3 times a week..
Knnb..The main reason i joined is because of one week one day nia xD
Come on.. I'm a lazy bastard..
Then after training , realised need to give 25 dollar for grading..
Then i squeeze out another $10 to make it to $25.. xD
How i squeezed? One hint.. Lots of coins..LOTS of it..
Then went home..on the bus there is this couple sitting infront of me..
The girl damn chio.. she is in her 20s?
Then.. the guy looks like shit..
Weird couple.. I guess money makes the world go round..
I thought of a idea why they were together, but i don't want to say..
Cause i know some people is watching me.. ( you know who you are )
I did 40 maths question just now.. my brain going to explode now already..
Shall go play xbox later..
Relax my damn brain!
Might edit later, but most likely won't..
Bye bitches! xD

EDIT-
I scored 9/10 for one of the heymaths test just now!xD
Did it in 45 seconds.. USING MY AWSOME LUCK! 
I AM SO HIGH RIGHT NOWWWW 























Why are you reading this? Get a life man


No comments: