Sunday, March 15, 2009

Now using google chorme.
It is a new browser.. not so new also xD
Its way faster than firefox..
Sticking to it now..
Yesterday night my er jie damn.. unrespectful 
She went out for the whole day until mid night, my mum never scold.
Promised to come back at 12, ended up 2 hours late.
Worst..SHE BROUGHT TWO FRIENDS HOME.
What the hell. She never even asked my mum.
Then she openly invited them in.
My mum scolded my sis, but she totally ignored her.
They argued for 1 hour outside the house.
Come on.. how can my sis be like this?
My mum even cried..It hurts me to see her cry.
She is always very strong..I had never seen her cry...
Then her firends..
See the mother don't allow, still stand outside, watch the quarrel.
In the end, all she want is to show off her lap top.
..Then i went and sleep, don't wanna see her damn face.
Woke up at 9..play xbox..
Then around 4 went out to eat dinner..
Went searching for a back pack.. end up buying 2 clothes and a shoe..
Then now reach home.. later then play xbox..
Had a nice interesitng chat yesterday with someone also.. xD ..
Learnt alot of things.. haha


 Since shafiq say no nibbling on kittens..
* Nibbles on puppy

No comments: