Monday, March 30, 2009

Ahh.. today was kinda relaxing..
In the morning went to search for kevin's BALLS..
Could not find it in the end..
Then lifelit , ms cher didn't come?
Then i did the newspaper thing..
Yong Song came in the middle of class, dropped his bag, it sounded damn heavy..
What treasure does he have inside O_O
Chinese, saw some project thing, gave me some ideas..
Recess walked around as usual..
Science did some worksheet..
D n T was slacky as always..
And Joshua strikes again! On my newspaper!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
My poor newspapers!
Maths.. I got back my maths paper!
28/30 bitches..
Finally won aaron for ONCE!
:DD
Then taekwondo today was damn relaxing..
Pity Wai Siong didn't went.. it feels very fast also..
Saw on Joshua's blog about naga..
HAHA. Naga sure is a bad boaster..
If he dare to say he call of duty 4 champion..
I will rape him until he cry...
Naga, if you are reading this, please stop boasting.
It will make people hate you.. instead of making them think you are great.
If you want it that way, its fine.
Everyone in the class doesn't believe you.
Maybe some..

No comments: