Monday, March 9, 2009

I realised i haven't been posting for around 5 days or something?
Because I AM SICK BITCHESSS!
... On friday, saturday and sunday
Friday morning ,i woke up to a headache, sore throat , and flu.
Then friday got taekwondo somemore, so decided to act super sick, as my mum would probably ask me to get my ass to school xD
So...went flat on my bed and slept until 9, then i dragged myself to the doctor.
Then gave me medicine, took my height for me also.
I AM A WHOOPPING 170! BITCHESSS!.
Sudden growth of 3 cm in 2 months xD.
Isit because of the taekwondo training? Making us jump like retards..
MUST.GO.TAEKWONDO!
Then played half dead for whole day?
Resident Evil 5 was very fun, but i could not fully enjoy it due to the sore throat..
Then saturday and sunday was playing all the time..
Let me see..what happened today..
JONATHAN BROKE VOICEEEE!...not
He says he has sore throat, so voice deepen.
Deep voice really doesn't suit him ._.
During science, went to science lab.
Then took out my rubber.
Then shoke it around, then i asked cassandra on what it is.
Then she said " S-EEEEE " ,then she stopped.
So i came to a conclusion she said , S---EEEEE-X!
Zi qi abit dirty...Jing jing also.. WHY ALL 4 OF THE SCIENCE GIRLS AROUND ME SO DIRTY DE?!
Yen shan had a dirty dream yesterday.. heard from zi qi xD.
Then is D&T
Forgot to bring D&T textbook, so had to be a " reporter ".
Had to write down what Mdm Nita said.
Lucky she say okay , if not i have to copy chapter one...
Maths... as easy as always.
Then stayed back do things.. Don't want to talk about it..
Too..un postive? I can only use it to describe xD.
Pai seh la.. England bad mah..
Oh yeah! I ACTIVED AARON'S HORMONES!
He start to agree that the girls i point out are chio...
I scared he turn gay last year xD.
Not interested in girls...then..SCARLY HE GO LIKE JOSHUA.
*No offence to aaron, don't give a damn about joshua
Oh yeah.. joshua drew on the bottle below my table..
Which is not mine.. then i threw it away xD.
Okay la tired already..
Don't want to post more...






~ put the _______________ into the __________ and shake it all around~
Guess what isit in the blank!
Tomorrow i will reveal the answers.
Have fun you dirty guys, probably thought of something sick already huh?
Don't worry... I also did xD

No comments: