Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Geez.. today was a sebei tiring day..
Morning woke up and muslce was aching ..
Then maths was first lesson..
Maths test was super easy..
Kind of..
Then after that was lifelit..
Interesting lessons as usual..
Art.. Drew my xbox controller xD
Then science.. I realise Ms Chong teach Science quite good..
Not maths though.. she gives too little homework for me..
But she is still a great teacher..
After that before taekwondo walked around with I don't know who i forgot..
TKD training was.. tiring.. but mainly because i was already tired before it 
Mmm.. after training ws bought mash potato..
Don't really feel like eating at that point..
Then bought a packet of nice, thick, cold , juicy, satisfiying milo.
Played xbox.. Gears of war 2 update seems to be great for countries like Uk, USA only..
They have way too many people!
Suckage for singaporeans..
Nvm.. didn't really liked the online gameplay..
MiG is sending me all dream theater songs..
I am a dt addict now..

No comments: