Monday, February 16, 2009

Today woke up at 6.. missed 74 and 147 together. ._.
Then later took a 147 . not as packed as usual for some reason
Reached school, saw wai siong handing his maths to yenshan.
Lazy bastard!
First was lifelit..
Boring.. read newspaper and do newspaper article
Then chinese.. did compo
Sci.. ms chiong can figure out who got change seat sia. power xD
Then DT.. suck..
Then maths. mainly did corrections.. wanna smack her sia ._.
After school stayed back to do the geog project fila table thingy.
Took half an hour? kevin has stuffed his house with expensive things due to the money glitch in pets society or something.
P.S, thats not me playing. kevin played on my com
Then went hougang mall.. saw this couple kissing and hugging down there.
Wearing holy "innocent" high school uniform..
See the irony?
Then bought my microsoft points.
The comics connection uncle gave me $5 discount cause he keep seeing me buy from him xD
He know i buying for gta IV dlc sia.
I bet he plays xbox. must get gamertag someday
xD.
Then played cod4 for 3 hours.
During the 3 hours... well...
I got owned real bad.
Today can't even aim... or isit i unlucky.. most probably today can't aim + unlucky

Haz.. nightwish, dream theater, nickelback , within temptation are my favourite bands..
I WANT A PINK WIRELESS CONTROLLER FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
So nice.. -drools -

-face feeling itchy -

No comments: