Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today was kinda.. lifeless?
Went school, saw all the sec 1s at the foyer..
I bet they are suffering right now! :D
And i am sitting on my chair, enjoying my tv
HAHA BITCHES!
Then mdm ng didn't came..
YEAHHH WOOO!
Then this sub teacher.
I kinda rmb her... one of the " you all first class, must not give trouble, be like dogs and listen to me " fucktard teachers.
Fucking hate teachers like those.We " first class " so what. Don't everyone get a similar studying environment? Cannot show disrespect? Fine, but i hate it when they put it that first class must BE DEAD SILENCE AND BE GEEKS STUDYING AND NOT SOCIAL WITH EACH OTHER!
Walao , then before leaving, she ask Shafiq and yen shan to give names of people who are noisy.
What " chairmans must not care about friendship "
... make me want to whack her like dat
Then mr soo came.. did my sucky drawing
Then ms cher came..
I had to read a love poem? Read it, then sabo-ed wai siong to read another one to WANG LING!
MUHAHAHAHAHA
His face was TOTALLY REDD!
Then sci.. ms chong wanted to change me and kevin away from our groups.
Since zak ( dunno how to spell ) was the only girl.
- - .. if so move her away la.so easy
In the end.. WAI SIONG GOT MOVED AWAY FOR NOTHING! :D
Then taekwondo came..so boring sia..
Then came back just now.. played cod4
Had a REALLY MAJOR RAPEAGE : D
Made my day..
Oh yeah,if another mysterious-hum-ji-kia-or-whatever-your-"mysterious"name-is tags,
I can only say.. GROW UP, DROP YOUR BALLS AND STOP BEING CHILIDSH!
Now what maple... i already know how chidlish you " mysterious " ppl are...
*If you not happy with me, come to school, find me.THATS EVEN IF YOU HAVE BALLS TO DO THAT *
Immature bastards.


-feeling hungry for some reason -

No comments: