Thursday, February 26, 2009

I dun like my room messy and sweaty

Yeah.. EXAMS ARE OVER NOW BITCHES!
Although it sort of ended for me yesterday..
But who cares.
Maths test was easy, provided i didn't have any careless mistakes..
And then right after test was LifeLit..
Played game.. quite fun.. all the " couples " calling on each other..
Naga called on zi qi.. seriously.. don't he ever give up ? : p
I dun like the way naga speaks.. abit too.. cocky.
Full of lies..
Nvm, then later recess spent my time walking around.. nothing to do..
Then maths.. so freaking boring loh..
Mdm ng say we lacking back because we stopping her.
What the hell.
The worst part is, everything i hear a joke from someone, she just have to say" eeehh. zhen cheng. stop laughing, you are disturbing other people "
Walao, she likes to pick on me..
Fucking bitch..
Then is D&T..
Did the workcraft..
I asked wai siong help me alittle bit.
She scold me like no tomorrow.
Then later, i solo-ed all the way.
So there was this big ass long queue at the cutting machine.
I waited for 30 minutes..
Then finally cut..
Joked with zi qi, cause Min wei cut too damn slow
xD. No offence.
Then suddenly, mdm nita started to scold wai siong like shit.
Because he help muthu.
What the hell.
Wai siong nothing to do..
Helpful also cannot
- -
Then went straight home after wards..
Don't wanna talk about what happen in the afternoon.. chaotic.
OH YEAAAH!
I bought halo wars!
Its a halo based RTS game..
The game is damn fun..
But people narrow minded.. say it sucks without playing the REAL game at all
- -
The graphics in the cutscenes damn nice..
The commander also chio..
xD
Okay la, end this post liao.
Wanna fall asleep liao.

No comments: