Tuesday, July 21, 2009






Just updating since my blog is quite dead.
Today is racial harmony day..
I wanted to wear a costume, then cannot find one that suits me.
Wai siong wore a china costume thing, that looks like what jackie chan would wear in movies
However.. he does not have the skills
So basically the day went by as normal, and I still can't stand Ms Goh.
The way she teaches is just so " anyhow teach lah, my supervisor haven't come yet, anyhow also can "
And the worksheets she give is just.. you know what
I need a new keyboard.. i press E it gives me F. So now i basically have to press F when i type E.
Annoying.
Here are some random photos..
Some took today and some not-so-today
Edit : Appearntly i can't post more than 5 photos. Tomorrow i will have the others posted.
So bye! :D

No comments: