Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I want to scream at the top of my lungs now.
I finally, for once, want to learn a new skill in my life.
Just as i thought everything was going well for me, BUT NO.
My parents have to disagree with me.
Although many people may not know, i've had a passion for drumming since i was young.
I always envied those people who could play the drums.
I've longed for a day, to play my own drum set, even if its for myself to listen to.
I know my parents love me, I'm sure many parents love their children.
But why don't they support their children when they want to learn something?
I can't see the big picture.
They always force me to learn something i don't want to, and they don't even care about how i feel.
When i ask them " Why do i have to learn this? ",
Their answer would always be " It is for your own good "
Never once. ONCE. They agreed to something I did.
Execpt doing what they want.
Trying to groom me into their " perfect " son.
But do they even care about me? No.
All they care is MONEY.
Everything is about money.
War, fights, relationships , EVERYTHING.
What has this world come to?
Heck. Even teachers teach for money now.
There are few teachers who teach mainly because of their passion in teaching.
What they are all after for ; you know it, MONEY
Now i guess i would have to give up trying to learn drumming.
But that is impossible.

No comments: