Monday, June 22, 2009


WOO!
Long time never posted, kinda lazy to post..
Yesterday went to get my hair cut..
I liked this hair style more than others..
Anyway, bought a new speaker!
Mine old one was kinda spoiled..
So i bought a better, louder, well.. more money also..
Let me get a picture..
The Triple Bass that can make my whole house feel the bang!
One of the speaker without cover
With cover!
My set up..Yes, its blogger at the back


Let me go find the real photo from creative and the name.. haha xD
Creative GigaWorks T3
It costed me $299!
But thanks to my sister's memeber ship thing,
It was $279 instead!
When i did not had enough cash , my sister paid for me first.
After i went home, she only took $250 , and i am really greatful i have such a great sister xD
Ah.. after that i went to shafiq's bbq thing
I think shafiq's mom and his uncle?
Drove a car to fatch me from bowen
Ziqi was in the car to look out for me i think..
I have some videos i took..
I think i shall upload it here..
Let me figure how to upload..


Ah well.. looks like i only can upload one..
I remember the video from the start to the 3 minute mark is Jonathan take one..
The rest is i take one.. :D
Well the other one i shall upload onto my youtube account..
Learnt how to play poker..
Thanks Jon!
Now i just want to enjoy my speaker..
So..bye!

No comments: