Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today was kinda tiring..
Had taekwondo in the morning..
Managed to drag myself to the bus..
Saw merrel in the bus..
Just wave to her only..
Damn tired..
Then arrive at bowen bus stop
After crossing overhead bridge, realise the back door is closed.
...
Walked via front door, and went upstairs..
Finally no one is using the hall.
We went for a run..
Around 10 minutes bah..
I didn't really felt tiring..
Just that i drank too much water and my stomach hurts..
Then i think i saw zi qi?
Then just kept on running..
Had some training..
Don't want to talk about it..
Tiring..
Went home ..
I just realised my face looks different in the mirror AND the camera
Interesting...
I think my left and right side of my face looks different..
HAHA.
Tomorrow go mahjong at ziqi's house..
Wanna learn..
Domi just sent me some illeaglly download dream theater music..
Its from the upcoming album ...
Domi introducing me dream theater basically made me to like metal..
Ah damn..
To buy dream theater's album or not to buy..
Hmm..

-EDIT-

Remembered on sunday i went ziqi house play badminton..
I made kevin come to my house, then go back to bowen , and take bus to ziqi's house..
>:D
Then somehow found my way to ziqi's house, by phone..
Then saw her friend , kai yee ..
The one jonathan wants to ask out for a date...
Jonathan is greedy! : O
Tried to 3g phone her face..
But she run like siao..
Gave up..
Play badminton..
Anyhow play..
Want to relax only mah..
Play play play..
Then before going home bought a drink from 7-eleven..
Thats basically everything..
I know my songs very nice..
- thick face -
But seriously..
Its nice..
Ah wadever..
I'm thinking wether to put any songs i like..
I trying to update as much as possible..
The song list too!
Prepare for some metal thats more metal then Anthem ( The one that has been played for past few days )
But now just have some nickelback will you?
I wonder if i should put some songs i want..
But i know teachers will stalk us de..
Like... Can't even talk about them.. :/
HECK CAREEEE!
I would really like it if teachers that have been reading my blog to tag..
At least i will know teachers are humans too..
This post is rather long compared to others..
End this NAOO!

No comments: