Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today was full of things happening..
Got back all papers execpt lifelit paper 1 , art and d&t
Lets see the results ...
LifeLit paper 1 : 41/50 
Maths paper 1+2 : 90/100
Science: 75/100
Chinese Project + Class tests : 81.5
Geog : 79/100

Hmm .. not bad.. but saying of geography i am really pissed off.
Its either Mr Teo has a liking for naga, or i don't know what is wrong with him
For the project. Naga did the LEAST things.
He gave plenty of excuses to go home earlier when we are doing the projects.
All he did was basically painting 1 bulidings and making a brochure.
And that brochure does not look decent in the first place.
Then he got 1 marks higher than all of us, and i got 2 marks lower than everyone.
I mean, like what the hell.
I'm confused now..
And Aaron should have gotten more than us. 
He contributed ALOT
I'll put it aside now.. don't later i get in trouble when teachers read my blog,
And say it to my parents.
I'm already trying not to curse in my blog, because I don't want to get in trouble.
To sum up my post,


BIAS TEACHERS SUCKS

Other than that, teachers who treat everyone equal are the best.

No comments: