Friday, May 22, 2009

Saw alot people's blog of what happened in class..
Damn.. seemed fun..
But , who cares!
I had BRONZE in indiviual poomsae greenbelt ! :D
There were other people, but they were kinda sucky though..
So in the early morning went to school 20 minutes early than usual.
Changed into full debok when its 7, then our instructor briefed us on the competition..
And off we go!
Bus ride took around 1 hour.. felt like sleeping, but aaron kept me awake
When we reached region secondary school, we realised it is quite small..
Compared to bowen..
I think they are a private school if i'm not wrong?
So waited for my turn until around 11 .. 
I had to do two times.. cause there were 10+ ppl in the same level as me..
Well, lets just say it was a good experience..
Learnt alot of things..
And me and aaron was always looking at girls...
Who ask them all so chio!
It was tiring though..but it was a well worth spent time..
Monday i no need fight, but i would still need to go for it..
So not going class!
Miss me people! :D
Although no one would really miss me..
I just bought a new spectacles!
Although it looks around the same..
But my one one rusted from all my sweat..
Thats pretty much everything..
I'm currently addicted to trivium..

No comments: