Thursday, April 16, 2009

Saw naga's post on his blog.
Supposely its from his " friends " outside his school.
Fine, I take it that you are not lying, FIRST.
But when reading your post, why did one of your friends said " MY BLOG " 
... It all points out.
You have no friends .. seriously.
You don't know how much people are there supporting me, so just shut up.
If you want to talk cock, come and find me.
Don't do it behind the screen..
Will make a rebutt on your post if i feel like it soon.. 
But if you really want me to, please at least fix your god damn grammer.
Its messed up.. like your life.
Please, if you want to lie, at least lie better.
What LV wallet, expensive watch.
Even if you REALLY have, don't show it off like everyone is envy of you.
Your wallet and watch looks ugly. Period.
ESP. your watch. It looks like those i can buy at $10 in the stalls along china town.
Ahh, watch your mouth too, guess what, i ain't shutting my mouth soon.
As long you lie again, I will keep proving you wrong.
Naga, if you are still reading this, think about it.
Don't you realise everybody is avoiding you?
Maybe some are not.. ( no offence )
Oh yeah, today you made a lie too.
You said the Ncc boys pushed wp's head into the toilet bowl.
I asked Yong Song and Jun Han, guess what. They said all the boys did was to throw his pants into the cubicle.
... Think before you talk cock.
This post was not made to insult anyone, just to say.
I don't want teachers running after my ass saying i am doing cyber bullying.
Which i don't really get about cyber bullying.
Can't you just resist yourself to stop reading the blog, or block the damn guy on msn?
... People who get bullied online are brainless people.
Peace.


P.S
Naga, i really dislike you.
REALLY

No comments: