Saturday, April 4, 2009

AH HA! I'M BACCKKK!
Didn't blog for one week cause was kinda busy and streesed out..
But, the main point i want to blog about today is...
I GOT 20/20 FOR GEOG TEST! : P
Took me almost 3 hours to do it xD.
I did a way to see which questions are correct..
But kevin says mr teo will question me..
But i did it all because mr teo said he expects a 20 for everyone?
Besides, the quiz is tricky..
I gave him a 20 in the end.. I don't think he will scold me..
I did not ask anyone else for help..


Today chinese project..
Yee meng was slacking all the way.
I will make sure he does all the news maker .
If he slacks.. nvm.. don't want to write it here.


- Friday -
The taekwondo was kinda slacky..
Sir didn't come..
4 black belts were suppose to come..
Instead 1 came.. 1 HOUR LATE!
Then before that a stupid senior that isn't even black belt took us for a run.
He lead so fast, then the routes are all random.
Ended up people losing their way..
Then the pumping everyone was literally shouting..
To spike him..
Then is the sec 3 subject thing..
Didn't really give a damn..
Saw muthu's father..
OMG! ITS LIKE MUTHU THAT IS TALLER AND WITH MOSTACH! 
I am very sure that is him..
The rest of the days i lazy to blog..
Go play xbox now already.. BYEE!

No comments: