Sunday, January 18, 2009

Went to blog hopping.. manged to find a random us guy's blog. xD
Until now shafiq still haven't link me > < ..
I too lazy relink some ppl... mostly cause i don't know their new link!
No offence , but shafiq, you post like a emo freak!
Went to surf 6-10'07 ppl's blogs
Everyone like changed so much..
Was surprised alina blocked her blog o_o
Today bad day ... woke up with headach..
Could not even kill a guy on gears of war > <
So i just went out loh..
Bought a new shirt? With some pistols on it..
It looked very nice with all the design, so i bought it..
Cost $49.90 > <..
There goes this week of my pocket money..
I don't even know how this blog survived this far?
All my blogs before kept dying..
This lasted for like a year!
:D
Having that feeling all over again
Oh boy, i hate myself
That previous sentence made me sound like a gay..wadever
Dream theater is giving my ear a message now..
Kinda..
Wanna go sleep already, so bye!

No comments: