Wednesday, January 28, 2009

today was kinda okay la..
went to school, met yee meng on bus..
yee meng had sore throat! am i the one only one who don't have ?o_o
then did some last minute correction of my art piece ..
slept through all the lessons... CNY just over mah..
then stayed back..cause got the date logger thingy..
was like cursing? I WANNA SLEEP! although i just slept :p
Then this teacher keep teaching ppl how to do some date logging stuff..
Kevin, me , zi qi and cassandra was like saying that he is a hentai- sensi? :D
And then he went to teach Joshua..
OMFG HE LIKES BOYS?!
We were like laughing like shit la
Then after awhile.. IT WAS KEVIN 'S TURN!
I was like turning around? so i never kenna.. " raped "
xD
Then went home after that..slept abit..
Then played a bit of xbox .. then went off cause no one..
Now ... blogging loh...
HEY HEY, I WANNA BE A ROCKSTAR... ( rockstar by nickelback )

No comments: