Friday, November 21, 2008

So..today was a hectic day..
Today went to teakwondo..
Did some tiring traning, then after that mr ng brough us drinks.
I had never saw that kind of drink, i still drank it as i was thirsty.
10 minutes later i started to feel dizzy and went to the washroom.
On the way to the bus stop, i puke-ed at the block there.
I hope kevin didn't felt disgusted! :x
So in the bus, i saw merrlynn and mandy?
So i sat down as i was dizzy, and i was so cold..
I almost puke, but manged to hold it until i went home
From the bus stop to my house.. that was the most bad experience i had.
After reaching home, bathed and jumped into my bed..
After one hour woke up, and drank some water.
And guess what, i vomited again!
For the first time, i vomited blood out..
After that , thank god i have my mum and sis! :D
They took so much care of me, and i realised how blessed i am
But then i vomitted again, this time blood again :X
I don't know how much blood i vomited out, but i will go see a doctor tomorrow..
I am feeling much better now, and look a the time!
ITS 3.28 IN THE MORNING?!?!?@
I didn't even realised that..no one is online in msn..
I wish aaron and kevin is okay now, i think i was sick due to the water..
Shall not go teakwondo tomorrow, no no no..
Oh yeah, zi qi had a new hair cut!
I very out-dated, and the new hair cut was better!
You don't look as emo as much!
HAHAHAHAHA
Oh yeah, i had quitted swimming.
But i will swim regularly , to keep myself fit!
Manged to slim down 5 kg this holiday, and it is only half of the holiday! :D
Shall go surf the net now, so bye!

No comments: