Friday, August 22, 2008

Today woke up in the morning , stomach pain - -
Went to school , stomach pain again
And Aaron is teasing me about stomach pain ..
Kinda irritating.. ._.
After school went home,
Cause could not take the pain
Go eat some med and slept awhile
Went for swimming
Next week no swimming :D
And i keep calling wan ling's name at the pool
Wan ling was like " WEIIIII "
Wai siong gave me a stare > <


I will move on , although at times i will still think of you
At times, I really want time to reverse time
Although its physically impossible , I still dream of it
Now as we are typing
Babies are born , people are dying
Couples are married , Hearts are broken
People feel like they are in heaven , yet some are in hell
People are getting richer , people are getting poorer
All I could do, is to see time do its job
Soon, it shall be my turn
This is how the world ends

No comments: