Monday, August 4, 2008

Haz... just had a little arguing with someone,but shall not speak of it... Today chinese test was okay , although had a headach in the end,then geog test quite hard... i got tricked by some of the question ... I can't stand someone...trying to argue...end up losing...then block...seriously...GROW SOME BALLS AND ADMIT FAGGOT. And today yu ni was made to give out chinese paper by homecon paper,then she like slaming all the paper on the tables... so scary - shivers - . Dun be so angry okay? BIG GANGSTER SIS!
EDIT:
Kc just msn-ed me while i was reading comic.He finally msn-ed me!
I realised the first word he says to me is not hi,but is zc.
shall post evidence :D
kc says:
zc
me:
YA
me:
ya
kc says:
u wan go watch movie?
zc
when
END
heres another one
kc:
zc
me:
?
kc:
wan go badminton
me:
okay
END
Its really weird lo..he starting the conversation with : " zc "
If i don't reply, HE WON'T SAY ANYTHING!
So must reply to him every single time :D
Now so sian...studying science SUCKSSSS
Oh gwad,theres a lizard above my xbox now...
not really above, but near the wall on it..
If the lizard jump on my xbox, i am soooooooo going to slaughter it
How can he put his dirty feet onto my xbox 360!
Tired now sia
Shall go sleep...

No comments: