Friday, September 4, 2009

Today went school as usual..
Almost missed my bus..
When the bus is suppose to stop at the bowen bus stop, the uncle just went on!
Then i keep pressing the bell, then finally he stop
Made me need walk one big round..
Morning go canteen do maths..
Then slacked around..
Drama lesson ms toh scolded alot people
For being either too noisy or cannot speak properly..
I don't know why she gets so angry..
Maths went pass faster than usual.
Then ce lesson i just slacked around and collected my report book and the paper
Not too bad lah. Considering i didn't study much
Then after school taekwondo..
Wai siong didn't go cause he say his leg pain or something..
Not sure if its true
Then today at taekwondo i kicked the focuses until damn shiok
:D
When kick got one " BANG " sound
Damn nice feeling..
Feel powerful.. haha
After i went home i threw up..
I think cause i didn't eat much today, just kept drinking water
Now i'm really addicted to slipknot..
Haha..

No comments: