Monday, December 1, 2008

Argh, now i'm PISSED
Yes, because of chain letters, again
I seriously hate those freaking chain letters, they spam my e-mails,
And it makes me wanting to kill people who made the chain letters.
Seriously, what " Letter from the devil " is going to be real?
I did read that chain message, and all i see is spam in it.
It is not even real!
God,i can't stand how stupid some people are.
Sending chain messages, thinking that something good will happen if they sent to more than 20 people, and if they don't send, they will have bad luck.
Seriously. Take it that i am begging you, STOP SENDING CHAIN MESSAGES! 
If you still want to send, please excuse me from your list.
Cause i am just not interested, and wish no one will spam my mail box, and waste my time deleting them.
Why am i even wasting my time about this?
...

No comments: