Monday, September 22, 2008

Today after school went to play ping pong.
Before going to play ping pong, i dragged wai siong to hougang mall.
I don't know why i want to go there at first, but just felt like :D
Maybe cause long time never go?
Then bought a papa roach album.
I don't think any person in the class knows them..
They songs are just my favorite type!
Nice catchy lyrics...Nice bass, nice guitar.
Anyway, wai siong actually quite pro in table tennis.
But he is over confidence!
Mark vs-ed the pro guy i never saw before?
Ended up losing..
I hope mark doesn't emo!
Ahhh hungry alr.
I go take food, and then post.
- comes back with full stomach -
Ahh subway cookies are the stuff..
Anyway.. now listening to the songs,
and chatting with aaron about games.
And the auto save failed?
Theres a big red error on my screen
= =
Okay this is for the night.
Byee! :D

No comments: