Monday, July 28, 2008

Hmm today went to school as usual , waking up at 6 , banging into walls in the morning. I should stop banging my head on the wall , cos my head hurts now >< . Saw wai siong doing the unsung hero passage ._. he rarely does work at school. So start maths lesson , sian lo , ms chiong teach i wanna sleep ._. Then chinese lesson came , played some games :D . After is home econ , today make chicken burger?
Then make the burger , stupid teacher ask me put in onion ._. .... then while i cut the meat , Ivy go cut the onion , then half way , she keep asking me to cut onion , cause she say her eye got problem or smt? So changed , AND I CUT THE ONION FOR 10 MINS WITHOUT REALISING I USED THE WRONG SIDE OF THE KNIFE! ._. no wonder cutting so hard la , lol .Stayed back after school to do some ce drawing thingy , then end up going library to use com ._. ... Stupid arron keep wanting to play doom with wai siong .
Then went back at around 3 , bought chocolate ice blended at sweet talk , then went on bus. There comes the bus, fully packed and THERES NO AIRCON!!~! was like so hot inside la ._. - tio cooked - . Then went home , and started to play call of duty 4 with my online peeps . Oh yeah , I hope arron blogs on the class blog , and he said he will go post photos of his - cough - burgers :D

No comments: